The ROTINA 420 R maintains the set temperature to safeguard the integrity of samples. It can handle high numbers of samples, yet is compact and integrates well into the laboratory. It has a high performance where it counts and is extremely economical. It will provide many years of reliable operation and therefore offers an excellent ratio of price to performance.
The ROTINA 420 R can handle large volumes. Its maximum capacity of 4 x 600 ml, 140 blood collection tubes or 16 microtitre plates makes it exceptionally suitable for use in medical diagnostics (clinical chemistry). It is also a reliable tool for long term use in biotechnology and pharmaceutical research laboratories.
The temperature of the centrifuge can be set to any value in the range -20 °C to +40 °C. The temperature can also be set in Fahrenheit. If toxic or infectious material is centrifuged, then the TÜV-tested accessories with bioseals can protect against aerosols.
Information is available on request on versions such as the model with connection for nitrogen flushing, and a heating and cooling version for temperatures up to 90 °C.
• High-speed and adaptable laboratory centrifuge for daily use in research or analytical laboratories
• This high-performance centrifuge can hold 4 x 600 ml samples, 140 blood collection tubes or 16 microtitre plates
• The temperature of the centrifuge can be set to any value in the range -20 °C to +40 °C, with pre-cool program and stand-by cooling
• The TÜV-tested accessories with bioseals contribute to safe working procedures
• Compact benchtop centrifuge
• Ergonomic C control panel allows complex centrifugation programs to be entered, stored and called up as required
• 98 programmable memories
• 9 braking and run-up ramps, run-down without braking and braking switch-off speed can be selected as required
The ROTINA 420 R is a reliable tool for use in laboratories in
• Medical diagnostics (clinical chemistry)
• Biotechnology research
• Pharmaceutical research
• Max. capacity:
in a swing-out rotor:4 x 600 ml
in an angle rotor: 4 x 250 ml
• Max. speed (RPM): 15,000
• Max. RCF: 24,400
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 423 x 713x 654 mm
• Weight: approx. 108 kg
• Refrigeration: infinitely variable from – 20°C to +40°C
• Frequently used rotors:
Swing-out rotor for 4 x 600 ml (90°), max. RCF 4,740 – Cat. No. 4784-A
Angle rotor for 30 x 1.5 / 2 ml, max. RCF 24,400 – Cat. No. 4790-A
Angle rotor for 4 x 250 ml, max. RCF 12,007 – Cat. No. 4795
Angle rotor for 6 x 94 ml, max. RCF 16,504 – Cat. No. 4794
The ROTINA 420 R makes everyday centrifugation easier thanks to its ergonomic design. The centrifuge has the following features:
• Motor-driven lid locking
• Ergonomic operating and information panel
• Simple rotor change
• Ergonomic C control panel
• 98 programmable memories
• Additional storage capacity is reserved for the pre-cooling program PREC
The ROTINA 420 R allows complex tasks to be accomplished easily.
It provides the highest degree of safety through the following features:
• Lid locking
• Emergency lid release
• Lid dropping protection
• Automatic rotor recognition
• Imbalance shut-off
• Motor overheating protection
• Chamber overheating protection
The ROTINA 420 R is a compact benchtop centrifuge that can handle large volumes. It features components such as:
• Metal casing
• Centrifugation chamber of rust-free stainless steel
• View port in the lid
Indien u graag de huidige prijs ontvangt van één of meerdere artikels, aarzel dan niet om hier geheel vrijblijvend een offerte aan te vragen.
Hou me op de hoogte van vernieuwingen
Ontvang onze verse updates en promoties elke 2 maanden in uw mailbox. Mis geen nieuws of aantrekkelijke aanbieding en schrijf u hier in.