The ROTOFIX 46 H is the ideal centrifuge for research and industrial laboratories. It has a wide range of accessories for routine applications and also enables special tasks to be tackled.
This centrifuge can accommodate a number of special tubes, including ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials) tubes. It can therefore be used to perform ASTM tests.
The sample tubes can be centrifuged at the specified temperatures in the heatable ROTOFIX 46 H to carry out the standardized crude oil test procedure. Temperatures of up to 90°C can be reached with this centrifuge.
The sulphuric acid content of chrome baths can be determined using chrome bath tubes. The QA procedure is of interest not only to public and private test facilities, but also to operators of chrome baths who need to establish sulphate levels at regular intervals.
Rotor 5616 can hold Schlenk tubes, which are widely used in organometallic and co-ordination chemistry. Substances that have been prepared in Schlenk tubes can be separated through centrifugation.
Silicone microfluidic chips can be prepared in the centrifuge using accessories developed for microsystem technology. A temperature of 90°C is required for this novel manufacturing procedure – the ROTOFIX 46 H can reach that temperature without difficulty.
The ROTOFIX 46 H is not a medicinal product within the meaning of the IVD Directive and therefore must not be used for medical analysis / diagnosis. The IVD Directive is valid throughout Europe and in other countries that have adopted it or use it as a basis for their legislation.
• This centrifuge can be used for special applications such as the crude oil test procedure specified by the ASTM, the manufacture of microfluidic chips and the quality testing of chrome baths.
• The ROTOFIX 46 H has a comprehensive range of rotors to hold special tubes and standard tubes up to 250 ml.
• The temperature can be set to any value in the range +10 °C to +90 °C (depending on the ambient temperature).
• Pre-heating function
The ROTOFIX 46 H is suitable for use in various test procedures used in industry, such as:
• ASTM tests
• Quality testing for chrome baths
• Procedures in organometallic chemistry / co-ordination chemistry (e.g., use of Schlenk tubes)
• Production of microfluidic chips
• Max. capacity:
in a swing-out rotor: 4 x 100 ml
in an angle rotor: 4 x 50 ml
• Max. speed (RPM): 4,000
• Max. RCF: 3,095
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 345 x 538 x 647 mm
• Weight: approx. 60 kg
• Refrigeration: Air cooling
• Frequently used rotors:
Swing-out rotor for 4 x 50 or 100 ml ASTM tubes (90°), max. RCF 984 – Cat. No. 4474
Angle rotor for 2 ZentriForm inserts (30°), max. RCF 519 – Cat. No. 4691
Spin coater for 4” wafers, max. RCF 896 – Cat. No. 4690
As their designated purpose is for general laboratory use only, the ROTOFIX 46 and 46 H are no medical products according to the IvD Directive. These centrifuges must, therefore, not be used for medical analyses or diagnostic purposes (clinical chemistry) within the scope of the IvD Directive.
The ROTOFIX 46 H offers various features to make operation easier, such as:
• Rotary opening mechanism so that the centrifuge can be easily opened and closed
• Ergonomic operating and information panel
• 10 programmable memories
• The parameter combination last selected is retained after the centrifuge is switched off
• After entry of the rotor radius r in mm it is possible to switch between display of rpm and the relative centrifugal force (RCF) by pressing the RCF button
• The parameters can be rapidly entered and changed using the rotary button
The ROTOFIX 46 H contributes to safety in the workplace. This centrifuge offers the following safety features:
• Lid locking and latching mechanism
• Automatic rotor recognition
• Imbalance switch-off
• Emergency lid release
• Lid dropping prevention
• Motor overheating protection
• Chamber overheating protection
This compact centrifuge has attractive design features such as:
• Metal casing
• Metal lid
• Centrifugation chamber made of rust-free stainless steel
• View port in lid
Indien u graag de huidige prijs ontvangt van één of meerdere artikels, aarzel dan niet om hier geheel vrijblijvend een offerte aan te vragen.
Hou me op de hoogte van vernieuwingen
Ontvang onze verse updates en promoties elke 2 maanden in uw mailbox. Mis geen nieuws of aantrekkelijke aanbieding en schrijf u hier in.