The ROTOFIX 46 is the ideal centrifuge for research and industrial laboratories. It has a wide range of accessories for routine applications and also enables special tasks to be tackled.
This centrifuge can accommodate a number of special tubes, including ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials) tubes, Schlenk tubes and chrome bath tubes.
Rotor 5616 can hold Schlenk tubes, which are widely used in organometallic and co-ordination chemistry. Substances that have been prepared in Schlenk tubes can be separated through centrifugation.
The sulphuric acid content of chrome baths can be determined using chrome bath tubes. The QA procedure is of interest not only to public and private test facilities, but also to operators of chrome baths who need to establish sulphate levels at regular intervals.
The ROTOFIX 46 is not a medicinal product within the meaning of the IVD Directive and therefore must not be used for medical analysis / diagnosis. The IVD Directive is valid throughout Europe and in other countries that have adopted it or use it as a basis for their legislation.
• This centrifuge can be used for special applications such as the quality testing of chrome baths.
• The centrifuge rotors can hold special tubes such as ASTM tubes, Schlenk tubes and chrome bath tubes.
• Simple to use thanks to the ergonomic control and information panel.
• Automatic rotor recognition
• Reliable lid locking
The ROTOFIX 46 is suitable for use in various test procedures used in industry, such as
• Procedures in organometallic chemistry / co-ordination chemistry (e.g., use of Schlenk tubes)
• Quality testing for chrome baths
• Max. capacity:
in a swing-out rotor: 4 x 290 ml
in an angle rotor: 4 x 50 ml
• Max. speed (RPM): 4,000
• Max. RCF: 3,095
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 345 x 538 x 647 mm
• Weight: approx. 60 kg
• Refrigeration: Air cooling
• Frequently used rotors:
Angle rotor for 6 x 25 or 50 ml Schlenk tubes (45°), max. RCF 805 – Cat. No. 5616
Swing-out rotor for 6 x 30 ml chrome bath tubes (90°), max. RCF 917 – Cat. No. 4619
Swing-out rotor for max. 4 x 290 ml (90°), max. RCF 3,095 – Cat. No. 5694
As their designated purpose is for general laboratory use only, the ROTOFIX 46 and 46 H are not medical products according to the IvD Directive. These centrifuges must, therefore, not be used for medical analyses or diagnostic purposes (clinical chemistry) within the scope of the IvD Directive.
The ROTOFIX 46 offers various features to make operation easier, such as
• Rotary opening mechanism so that the centrifuge can be easily opened and closed
• Ergonomic operating and information panel
• 10 programmable memories
• The parameter combination last selected is retained after the centrifuge is switched off
• After entry of the rotor radius r in mm it is possible to switch between display of rpm and the relative centrifugal force (RCF) by pressing the RCF button
• The parameters can be rapidly entered and changed using the rotary button
The ROTOFIX 46 contributes to safety in the workplace. This centrifuge offers the following safety features:
• Lid locking and latching mechanism
• Automatic rotor recognition
• Imbalance switch-off
• Emergency lid release
• Lid dropping prevention mechanism
• Motor overheating protection
• Chamber overheating protection
This compact centrifuge has attractive design features such as:
• Metal casing
• Metal lid
• Centrifugation chamber made of rust-free stainless steel
• View port in the lid
Indien u graag de huidige prijs ontvangt van één of meerdere artikels, aarzel dan niet om hier geheel vrijblijvend een offerte aan te vragen.
Hou me op de hoogte van vernieuwingen
Ontvang onze verse updates en promoties elke 2 maanden in uw mailbox. Mis geen nieuws of aantrekkelijke aanbieding en schrijf u hier in.