Its comprehensive range of accessories and outstanding performance make the UNIVERSAL 320 the ideal centrifuge for almost every application.
Carriers and adapters for standard tubes up to 100 ml are available for use at low speeds. In addition, this centrifuge can be used for microtitre plates, tubes with a screw cap, blood collection tubes or cytology accessories.
A maximum RCF of 21,382 can be achieved with microlitre tubes. Vessels with higher volumes (up to 85 ml) can also be centrifuged thanks to the high performance of the centrifuge. Bacteria and yeasts are rapidly sedimented at an RCF of 9,509.
It is possible to choose between eleven swing-out rotors, seven fixed-angle rotors and one haematocrit rotor. The fixed-angle and swing-out rotors with accessories are suitable for virtually all applications in everyday use in industrial, research and clinical laboratories.
• High RCF: up to 9,509 for 85-ml tubes and up to 16,582 for 15-ml tubes and 21,382 for reaction tubes
• Extremely short run-up and run-down times, including rotors running at high speeds
• Comprehensive range of accessories: a range of fixed-angle and swing-out rotors
• Simple rotor change
• Motor-driven lid locking
• Ergonomic operating and information panel
• 10 programmable memories
• Low noise levels thanks to quiet operation
The centrifuge is ideal for the centrifugation of samples in the following fields:
• Medicine Clinical chemistry, cytology
• Max. capacity:
in a swing-out rotor: 4 x 100 ml
in an angle rotor: 6 x 85 ml
in a hematocrit rotor: 24 standard capillaries
• Max. speed (RPM): 15,000
• Max. RCF: 21,382
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 346 x 395 x 520 mm
• Weight: approx. 31 kg
• Refrigeration: Air cooling
• Frequently used rotors:
Swing-out rotor for 4 x 100 ml (90°), max. RCF 4,193 – Cat. No. 1494
Angle rotor for 30 x 1.5 / 2 ml, max. RCF 21,255 – Cat. No. 1689-A
Angle rotor for 6 x 85 ml, max. RCF 9,509 – Cat. No. 1620A
Cyto rotor for 8 slide preparations, max. RCF 2,218 – Cat. No. 1648
The UNIVERSAL 320 is particularly easy to use:
• The operating and display elements of the centrifuge are of ergonomic design
• The current status of all parameters is displayed while the centrifuge is running
• 10 programmable memories
• Switching between the display of speed and the RCF (relative centrifugal force) after entry of the rotor radius in mm
• Parameters can be quickly and easily entered and changed using the rotary button
The UNIVERSAL 320 contributes to safe working procedures in the laboratory. It has the following features:
• Lid locking
• Emergency lid release
• Motor overheating protection
• Imbalance shut off
• Automatic rotor recognition
• Lid dropping protection
The UNIVERSAL 320 is a practical benchtop centrifuge with an ergonomic design. It is manufactured from high-quality components and has the following features:
• Metal casing
• Metal lid
• Centrifugation chamber of rust-free stainless steel
• View port in the lid
Indien u graag de huidige prijs ontvangt van één of meerdere artikels, aarzel dan niet om hier geheel vrijblijvend een offerte aan te vragen.
Hou me op de hoogte van vernieuwingen
Ontvang onze verse updates en promoties elke 2 maanden in uw mailbox. Mis geen nieuws of aantrekkelijke aanbieding en schrijf u hier in.