The ROTANTA 460 RC enables efficient and rapid results in research and analytical laboratories. The centrifuge helps to reduce centrifugation times substantially and can be relied on to handle a high throughput of samples. Its powerful refrigeration capability means that the chosen temperature will be reached quickly and maintained.
With the swing-out rotor the maximum RCF is 6,446, and an RCF of 24,400 can be achieved with an angle rotor. The temperature can be set to any desired value in the range -20 °C to +40 °C (-4 °F to +104 °F). The centrifuge is also equipped with stand-by cooling. Its outstanding performance, reliable cooling and comprehensive range of accessories enable laboratory procedures to be carried out quickly and free of interruptions.
Its maximum capacity of three litres per run is valued in clinics and laboratories as well as R&D laboratories in the life sciences. A wide range of accessories is available for high-throughput screening of active substances in research laboratories.
The ROTANTA 460 RC is valued in the fields of biotechnology, molecular biology and throughout the pharmaceutical industry because of its autoclavable and aerosol-tight accessories. The ROTANTA 460 RC has a rotor with a maximum RCF of 6,446 for the centrifugation of filter plates.
The underbench ROTANTA 460 RC is provided with castors. It can be easily pushed under a lab bench and thus frees up space on top of the bench.
• Fixed angle rotors enable high RCF values:
An RCF of 24,400 with a capacity of 30 x 1.5 / 2.0 ml tubes
An RCF of 18,038 with a capacity of 6 x 94 ml tubes
An RCF of 14,025 with a capacity of 6 x 250 ml tubes
• High capacity with swing-out rotors:
4 x 750 ml with a maximum RCF of 4,779
24 microtitre plates / 4 filter plates with a maximum RCF of 4,211
12 microtitre plates / 2 filter plates with a maximum RCF of 6,446
120blood collection tubes with a maximum RCF of 4,637
• Extensive range of accessories
• The centrifuge is easy to use thanks to its C control panel
• The temperature can be set to any desired value in the range -20 °C to +40 °C (-4 °F to +104 °F)
• Stand-by cooling
• Motor-driven lid locking
The centrifuge is suitable for centrifugation in
• Clinical chemistry
• Pharmaceutical research
• Molecular biology
• Max. capacity:
with swing-out rotor: 4 x 750 ml
with angle rotor: 6 x 250 ml
• Max. speed (RPM): 15,000
• Max. RCF: 24,400
• Dimensions (H x W x D) 683 x 554 x 697 mm
• Weight: Approx. 140 kg
• Cooling: Temperature can be set in the range – 20 °C to + 40 °C
• Rotors commonly used:
Swing-out rotor for 4 x 750 ml (90°), max. RCF 5,063 – catalogue No. 5699
Angle rotor for 30 x 1.5 / 2 ml (45°), max. RCF 24,400 – catalogue No. 4489-A
Angle rotor for 6 x 250 ml (25°), max. RCF 14,025 – catalogue No. 5645
Swing-out rotor for a maximum of 12 microtitre plates (90°), max. RCF 6,446 – catalogue No. 5622
ROTANTA 460 RC, without rotor, Catalogue No. 5670
The functionality of the ROTANTA 460 RC makes it a valuable tool for the laboratory. The centrifuge has the following features:
• Ergonomic operation and information display
• Rotor change is simple
• C control panel that is easy to use: Complex centrifugation programs can be easily entered, stored and called up as needed.
• 98 programmable memories
• Unauthorized operation or modification of stored programs is prevented.
• The centrifuge run time can be switched between “at start” (commences from the start) and “at speed” (time of reaching the set speed)
• Special braking ramps for the centrifugation of blood bags
• Program linking to connect a number of centrifugation runs (optional)
For decades, ROTANTA centrifuges have been synonymous with the highest standards in terms of quality and safety. The ROTANTA 460 RC has the following safety features:
• Lid locking while rotor is running
• Emergency lid release
• Lid fall prevention mechanism
• Automatic rotor recognition
• Imbalance shut-off
• Motor overheating prevention
• Chamber overheating prevention
The ROTANTA 460 RC offers high flexibility, can be positioned under a laboratory bench and thus saves space. The centrifuge has a robust construction and features durable components such as:
• Metal casing
• Centrifugation chamber of rust-free stainless steel
• Ergonomic operation and information display
Indien u graag de huidige prijs ontvangt van één of meerdere artikels, aarzel dan niet om hier geheel vrijblijvend een offerte aan te vragen.
Hou me op de hoogte van vernieuwingen
Ontvang onze verse updates en promoties elke 2 maanden in uw mailbox. Mis geen nieuws of aantrekkelijke aanbieding en schrijf u hier in.