The ROTANTA 460 RF enables efficient and rapid centrifugation runs in research and analytical laboratories. The centrifuge helps to reduce centrifugation times substantially and can be relied on to handle a high throughput of samples. Its powerful refrigeration capability means that the chosen temperature will be reached quickly and maintained.
With the swing-out rotor the maximum RCF is 6,446, and an RCF of 24,400 can be achieved with an angle rotor. The temperature can be set to any desired value in the range -20 °C to +40 °C (-4 °F to +104 °F). The centrifuge is also equipped with stand-by cooling. Its outstanding performance, reliable cooling and comprehensive range of accessories enable laboratory procedures to be carried out quickly and free of interruptions.
Its maximum capacity of three litres per run is valued in clinics and laboratories as well as R&D laboratories in the life sciences. A wide range of accessories is available for high-throughput screening of potential active substances in research laboratories.
The ROTANTA 460 RF is valued in the fields of biotechnology, molecular biology and throughout the pharmaceutical industry because of its autoclavable and aerosol-tight accessories. The ROTANTA 460 RF has a rotor with a maximum RCF of 6,446 for the centrifugation of filter plates.
If there is a shortage of space above the bench and below the bench then the ROTANTA 460 RF can be positioned in a corner. It has a height of approx. one metre and can be easily loaded and unloaded by lab personnel of any height.
• Fixed angle rotors enable high RCF values:
An RCF of 24,400 with a capacity of 30 x 1.5 / 2.0 ml tubes
An RCF of 18,038 with a capacity of 6 x 94 ml tubes
An RCF of 14,025 with a capacity of 6 x 250 ml tubes
• High capacity with swing-out rotors:
4 x 750 ml with a maximum RCF of 4,779
24 microtitre plates / 4 filter plates with a maximum RCF of 4,211
12 microtitre plates / 2 filter plates with a maximum RCF of 6,446
120 blood collection tubes with a maximum RCF of 4,637
• Extensive range of accessories
• The centrifuge is easy to use thanks to its C control panel
• The temperature can be set to any desired value in the range -20 °C to +40 °C (-4 °F to +104 °F)
• Stand-by cooling
• Motor-driven lid locking
The centrifuge is suitable for the centrifugation of samples in
• Clinical chemistry
• Pharmaceutical research
• Molecular biology
• Max. capacity:
with swing-out rotor 4 x 750 ml
with angle rotor 6 x 250 ml
• Max. speed (RPM): 15,000
• Max. RCF: 24,400
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 961 x 554 x 697 mm
• Weight: Approx. 164 kg
• Cooling: Temperature can be set in the range - 20 °C to + 40 °C
• Rotors commonly used:
Swing-out rotor for 4 x 750 ml (90°), max. RCF 5,063 - catalogue No. 5699
Angle rotor for 30 x 1.5 / 2 ml (45°), max. RCF 24,400 - catalogue No. 4489-A
Angle rotor for 6 x 250 ml (25°), max. RCF 14,025 - catalogue No. 5645
Swing-out rotor for a maximum of 12 microtitre plates (90°), max. RCF 6,446 – catalogue No. 5622
ROTANTA 460 RF, without rotor Catalogue No. 5675
The functionality of the ROTANTA 460 RF makes it a valuable tool for the laboratory. The centrifuge has the following features:
• Ergonomic operation and information display
• Simple rotor change
• C control panel is easy to use. Complex centrifugation programs can be easily entered, stored and called up as needed
• 98 programmable memories
• Unauthorized operation or modification of stored programs is prevented.
• The centrifuge run time can be switched between “at start” (commences from the start) and “at speed” (time of reaching the set speed)
• Special braking ramps for the centrifugation of blood bags
• Program linking to connect a number of centrifugation runs (optional)
For decades, ROTANTA centrifuges have been synonymous with the highest standards in terms of quality and safety. The ROTANTA 460 RF has the following safety features:
• Lid locking while rotor is running
• Emergency lid release
• Lid dropping prevention
• Automatic rotor recognition
• Imbalance shut-off
• Motor overheating prevention
• Chamber overheating protection
The ROTANTA 460 RF is a practical floor-standing centrifuge that can be positioned where desired and saves space. The centrifuge has a robust construction and features durable components such as:
• Metal casing
• Centrifugation chamber of rust-free stainless steel
• Ergonomic operation and information display
Indien u graag de huidige prijs ontvangt van één of meerdere artikels, aarzel dan niet om hier geheel vrijblijvend een offerte aan te vragen.
Hou me op de hoogte van vernieuwingen
Ontvang onze verse updates en promoties elke 2 maanden in uw mailbox. Mis geen nieuws of aantrekkelijke aanbieding en schrijf u hier in.