Proven in use, high performance: Laboratory automation systems with centrifuge modules are now an essential feature of medical diagnostics labs. They are also of increasing importance in laboratories used for biotechnology and pharmaceutical research. The reason for this is their high efficiency and the consistent high quality of the results. The risk of infection is moreover minimized when handling potentially infectious samples. The greatest benefit, however, is that lab personnel do not have to carry out monotonous routine tasks.
The refrigerated ROTANTA 460 Robotic forms part of a large number of automation systems. The highly-developed C control panel enables all centrifugation runs to be carried out safely and consistently. The function of individual components such as the fan and compressor can be readily verified using this control panel. Its solid construction allows it to be run continuously for long periods.
It is of considerable benefit in pre-analysis in clinical chemistry and genome and pharmaceutical research. It considerably simplifies and optimises routine tasks. It has become an indispensable tool in pharmaceutical research as potential active substances are increasingly tested on cells to reduce the use of animals in research.
The ROTANTA 460 Robotic can be integrated perfectly into an automated laboratory and into all workstations. The centrifuge is loaded and unloaded by means of a robotic arm. All carriers and inserts can be matched exactly to the geometry of the robot and the grip arm. Upon request, Hettich will tailor carriers and inserts individually to robots. The system can be operated completely automatically through the perfect interplay of centrifuge and robot.
• Automated loading and unloading of the centrifuge without interruption
• The centrifuge has a maximum speed of 6,200 rpm / RCF of 6,446
• It has a maximum capacity of 4 x 250 ml tubes, 24 microtitre plates or four deep wall plates or comparable vessels
• The centrifuge can be set to any temperature in the range -20 °C to +40 °C
• Positioning accuracy < 0.6 mm
• 89 programmable memories
The centrifuge is ideal for sample centrifugation in
• Clinical chemistry (pre-analysis)
• Genetic and pharmaceutical research
• Max. capacity with swing-out rotor 4 x 750 ml
• Max. speed (RPM): 6,200
• Max. RCF: 6,446
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 684 x 554 x 697 mm
• Weight: Approx. 159 kg
• Cooling: The temperature can be set to any desired value in the range -20 °C to +40 °C
• Commonly used rotors:
Swing-out rotor, 4-place, for various plates or tubes (90°) max. RCF 4,618 – catalogue No. 4444
ROTANTA 460 Robotic centrifuges can be integrated into any workstation. Upon request, we can manufacture carriers and inserts tailored to individual robots.
ROTANTA 460 Robotic Catalogue No. 5680 - RS232
The ROTANTA 460 Robotic can be seamlessly integrated into any workstation, freeing personnel from routine tasks. The centrifuge has the following features:
• Remote control of all functions
• Manual entry of parameters through the control panel
• Status information can be ascertained at any time
For decades, ROTANTA centrifuges have been synonymous with the highest standards in terms of quality and safety. The centrifuge can be used to carry out centrifugation runs of substances where there is an increased risk of infection. It has the following features:
• Lid locking whilst rotor is running
• Hatch locking
• Emergency release of lid
• Cycle counter
• Automatic rotor recognition
• Motor overheating protection
• Chamber overheating protection
• Imbalance switch-off
• Double rotor standstill recognition
• Additional monitoring of information transfer
The ROTANTA 460 Robotic is a compact, refrigerated underbench centrifuge that is of robust construction and can run continuously without interruption. It has robust components such as:
• Metal casing
• Metal lid
• Centrifugation chamber of rust-free stainless steel
Indien u graag de huidige prijs ontvangt van één of meerdere artikels, aarzel dan niet om hier geheel vrijblijvend een offerte aan te vragen.
Hou me op de hoogte van vernieuwingen
Ontvang onze verse updates en promoties elke 2 maanden in uw mailbox. Mis geen nieuws of aantrekkelijke aanbieding en schrijf u hier in.