Voor zachte droging van bacterieën en start culturen of simulatie van intercontinentale vluchten.
Gekoelde vacuum droogoven VOcool
With short warming up times, high-precision temperature control and turbo-drying, the vacuum oven VO shows off all its strength – at the same time it can handle heat-sensitive or oxygen-sensitive substances and materials such as cosmetics, food, clocks, books or PCBs and other electronic components with unparalleled gentleness when drying. The direct contact between chamber load and the heatable and removable thermal shelves guarantees in all vacuum oven VO models a quick and even temperature control without loss of heat.
• Temperature range +5°C to +90°C
• 2 model sizes (29l and 49l) of vacuum oven VO
• State-of-the-art control technology based on the P performance class for all models
• Anti-splinter; VDE-tested door construction for all models
De exacte fit voor uw applicatie
As much function as necessary, as much individuality as possible! In its
basic version, the VO vacuum drying oven contains a thermoshelf, USB interface, Celsius software and MEMoryCARD. Customise your oven precisely for your application and pay only for the options that you really need.
• Optional switching to inert gas: Programmable and digitally controlled inlet for inert gas with a flow rate reduction
• Optional pump control: Optimised rinsing procedures for pump membranes as needed, as well as signal output for pumps ON/OFF
Roestvrij staal - een vacuum oven voor (bijna) altijd...
60 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each vacuum oven:
• The modular manufacturing concept in accordance with the principle of equal parts enables a highly varied and cost-effective production
• Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
• Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
• A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, Celsius software, integrated log memory and chip cards (features dependent on the controller class)
• Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
• The temperature values of all sterilisers are measured according to DIN 12880:2007-05
Standaard vacuüm oven
The direct contact between the load and the heatable thermoshelves in the chamber of the vacuum oven ensures rapid and uniform temperature control of food, cosmetics, watches, books, PCBs or injection moulds, without the loss of heat.
On this page, you can find all the essential technical data on our vacuum drying oven. Our customer relations team will be pleased to help if you want further information. If you should require a customised special solution, please contact our technical specialists at myAtmoSAFE@memmert.com.
• fuzzy-supported MLC (Multi-Level-Controlling) microprocessor controller adapting its performance to the volume (local temperature sensing)
• temperature measured through 4-wire Pt100 sensor
• self-diagnostics for fault analysis
• digital 7-day programme timer with real time clock, precise minute setting, for one set value or start of ramp operation
• integrated timer for tempering and pressure (vacum) profiles of up to 40 ramps, parameters time, pressure and temperature (setpoint dependent) individually adjustable for each segment from 1 min. up to 99 hrs
• multifunctional programming via menu on 8-digit alphanumeric digital display (language to be chosen via set-up)
• digital display of all set parameters, such as temperature, weekdays, time, pressure, programe status and set-up values
• LED-symbol for thermoshelf in operation
• digital display of actual temperature
• resolution of display for setpoint values 0,1°C
• resolution of display for actual values 0.1°C
• calibration facility through controller for three freely selectable temperature and pressure values
• integrated ring memory as data logger for GLP-conforming long-term documentation of all relevant parameters - 1024 kB
• programme stored in case of power failure
• USB-interface incl. Memmert software "Celsius" for programming and documentation of temperature and pressure
• chip-card control incl. 1 MEMoryCard XL with 32 kB storage capacity (max. 40 ramps)
• incl. works calibration certificate for +50°C/50 mbar
• digital electronic pressure control through solenoid valves
• adjustment range from 10 mbar to 1100 mbar - digital (LED)
• setting accuracy 1 mbar
• digital display of actual pressure from 5 mbar up to 1100 mbar
• one programmable, digitally controlled inlet for air
• rapid air intake for door opening (door is blocked under vacuum ) - programme reactivation at stored values
• vacuum drying process (vacuum cycles) is continued after power failure
• works calibration certificate for +50°C at 50 mbar pressure
Meervoudige overtemperatuur bescherming
• additional digitally adjustable, electronic micro-processor overtemperature monitor TWW, protection class 3.3 - (max-value for overtemperature, min-value for undertemperature)
• additionally integrated over- and undertemperature protection "ASF", automatically following the setpoint value at a preset tolerance range; alarm in case of over- or undertemperature, heating is switched off in case of overtemperature
• resolution of display/setting accuracy 0.5°C
• automatic overtemperature protection following the setpoint-value and switching the heating off at about 3°C above setpoint value in case of failure
• mechanical temperature limiter TB, protection class 1 according to DIN 12 880 to switch off the heating approx. 20°C above nominal temperature
Te verkrijgen modellen
Contacteer ons voor vragen over dit product, opties en accesoires
Indien u graag de huidige prijs ontvangt van één of meerdere artikels, aarzel dan niet om hier geheel vrijblijvend een offerte aan te vragen.
Hou me op de hoogte van vernieuwingen
Ontvang onze verse updates en promoties elke 2 maanden in uw mailbox. Mis geen nieuws of aantrekkelijke aanbieding en schrijf u hier in.