BioUltra ultra-low temperature biostorage cabinets are designed and built to last, ensuring maximum ROI as well as effective use of resources. They are meticulously engineered to use the least possible energy to greatest possible effect.
Keeping temperatures stable
BioUltra cabinets ensure consistent temperatures throughout the storage space, and rapid temperature recovery after you have opened the door. This enables you to store blood, tissue and other lab material under the safest, most stable conditions possible.
The BioUltra is available in an upright version with a capacity of 570 liters.
Temperature range: -60°C/-86°C
- Noise level: 49 dB(A)
- Energie usage: 13,5 kWh/24h
- Max.capcity: 384 2″/50 mm of 192 3″/75 mm of 192 4″/100 mm cryo-boxes.
- External finishes: White lacquered steel or stainless steel.
- Shelving: Adjustable with 12,5 mm increments, 5 Stainless steel perforated shelves come as standard
- 70 mm (HFC free cyclopentane) Vacuum insulated panels
- Factory warranty 3 years. Warranty on the compressor 5 years
- Insulated inner doors, detachable for easy cleaning
- Levelling castors for transport and adjustment.
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Internal white lacquered or stainless back and side walls, inside of doors and bottom panel stainless steel.
- Acoustic temperature alarms that can be programmed individually, alarm recording and key panel lock
- 2 x Door access port 24,5 mm. for an external sensor.
- Gram BioLine MPC 4.6, voltage-free contact
|570L||-60/-90°C||856 x 948 x 1986/1996||Détails|
|Configure your GRAM Bioline UL570 via our configurator|