Climate chamber ICH for stability testing according to ICH and GMP
Its excellent temperature and humidity homogeneity positions the climate chamber ICH in the international top league of stability test chambers. Thermal transfer to the interior – whether heat or cold – is guaranteed through a large-area air jacket on four sides. Thanks to its hermetically sealed interior, the climate chamber ICH does not consume any water once the setpoints have been reached, provided that the door is not opened. Two high-grade platinum temperature sensors with mutual monitoring guarantee interruption-free long-term operation even if one sensor should fail.
- 3 models: climate chamber ICH 110/260/750 temperature/humidity, ICH 110L/260L/750L with light, ICH 110C/260C/750C with CO2 control
- Temperature range from – 10 °C to + 60 °C (models ICH), 0 °C to + 60 °C (models ICH L), + 10 °C to + 50 °C (models ICH C)
- 3 model sizes (108 to 749 litres volume)
- 1 model variant – TwinDISPLAY
- Digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification from 10 to 80 % rh
- Double doors as standard: Prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature with an optimal view of the chamber load through wide-area interior glass doors
ICH STABILITY TESTING (Q1B,OPTION2) IN THE CLIMATE CHAMBER ICH L
In the ICH L climate chamber, stability tests in accordance with ICH guidelines Q1B, option 2, can be performed, thanks to an illumination unit. Fluorescent lights with cold white light (daylight: light colour 865, 6,500 K) and UV radiation in the spectral range of 320 – 400 nm. Daylight and UV light comply with standard illuminant D65.
CONTROLLED CO2 INPUT IN THE CLIMATE CHAMBER
The climate chamber ICH C offers ideal conditions, especially to test building materials and concrete. Thanks to the electronic CO2 control with automatic neutral position (NDIR measuring system) and an adjustment range of 0 -10 %, you can use it to carry out long-term tests to determine the depth of carbonation in concrete without bulky, costly and power-guzzling test chambers.
A MEMMERT CLIMATE CHAMBER ICH OFFERS UNIQUE ADVANTAGES
- Intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- Temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Peltier heating and cooling concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
TEMPERATURE-HUMIDITY WORKING RANGE ICH
Not all climate chambers are the same. The humidity content of the chamber load, the ambient conditions and the respective temperature-humidity working range are decisive factors in the selection of the right appliance. In the adjacent diagram, you can see the possible temperature/humidity combinations for our climate chamber ICH.
Within the respective temperature-humidity range, condensation-free permanent operation is possible. To which extent condensation may occur in the threshold range depends on the humidity content of the chamber load and the ambient conditions.
This seems not to be the appropriate device for your temperature-humidity-working range?
See the other Memmert climate chambers.
- Constant climate chamber HPP
- Humidity chamber HCP
- Environmental test chambers CTC / TTC
- Constant climate chamber for keeping mice HPPlife
Standard units are safety-approved and bear the test marks:
|More information about Climate chamber ICH|