Climate chamber ICHeco for stability testing in accordance with ICH and GMP
Climate-friendly and powerful: the ICHeco climate chamber for the stability testing of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or food works with climate-neutral CO2 (R744) as refrigerant. Memmert is thus initiating the environmentally-friendly future of compressor-cooled temperature control appliances. Furthermore, the ICHeco scores with its unique uniformity of temperature and humidity. Via an air jacket around the hermetically sealed work area, both heat and cold are quickly and extensively introduced into the climate chamber over four sides. Icing over of the cooling appliance and sample drying are successfully avoided.
- Digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification from 10 to 80 % rh
- Temperature range from – 10 °C to + 60 °C (models ICHeco / ICH), 0 °C to + 60 °C (models ICHeco L / ICH L)
- 1 model variant TwinDISPLAY
- Double doors as standard: Prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature with an optimal view of the chamber load through wide-area interior glass doors
ICH STABILITY TESTING (Q1B, OPTION 2) IN THE CLIMATE CHAMBER ICHECO L
In the ICHeco L climate chamber, stability tests in accordance with ICH guidelines Q1B, option 2, can be performed, thanks to an illumination unit. Fluorescent lights with cold white light (daylight: light colour 865, 6,500 K) and UV radiation in the spectral range of 320 – 400 nm. Daylight and UV light comply with standard illuminant D65.
A MEMMERT ICHECO CLIMATE CHAMBER OFFERS UNIQUE ADVANTAGES
- CO2 Refrigerant (R744) is climate-neutral
- Intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- Temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
CLIMATE-NEUTRAL REFRIGERANT CO2 ENSURES BETTER COOLING PERFORMANCE
The climate chamber ICHeco is virtually maintenance-free, extremely powerful and environmentally-friendly. Compared to appliances with refrigerant R134a, it scores with faster change speeds during cooling. For a transition period, the Memmert climate chambers ICH / ICH L / ICH C with refrigerant R134a will be available in parallel.
On average 20 % faster temperature change rates with a CO2-cooled compressor (measurement ICH750eco at ambient temperature +22 °C according to IEC 60068-3-5)
TEMPERATURE-HUMIDITY WORKING RANGE ICHECO
Not all climate chambers are the same. The humidity content of the chamber load, the ambient conditions and the respective temperature-humidity working range are decisive factors in the selection of the right appliance. In the adjacent diagram, you can see the possible temperature/humidity combinations for our climate chamber ICHeco.
Within the respective temperature-humidity range, condensation-free permanent operation is possible. To which extent condensation may occur in the threshold range depends on the humidity content of the chamber load and the ambient conditions.
This seems not to be the appropriate device for your temperature-humidity-working range?
See the other Memmert climate chambers.
- Constant climate chamber HPP
- Humidity chamber HCP
- Environmental test chambers CTC / TTC
- Constant climate chamber for keeping mice HPPlife
Standard units are safety-approved and bear the test marks:
|More information about Climate chamber ICHeco|