Incubate, dry and store in the cooled incubator ICPeco
This environmentally-friendly incubator is cooled with climate-neutral CO2. Thanks to the excellent thermodynamic properties of the refrigerant CO2 (R744) and the finely adjusted control technology, the ICPeco cooled incubator is both powerful and high-precision. Without critical temperature overshoots, it keeps the temperatures exactly at the setpoint.
- temperature range up to +60 °C
- 3 model sizes (256 to 749 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- double doors standard for all models: Prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimum view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
- very good air circulation in the working chamber through sophisticated ventilation technology
- intelligent defrosting function
INCUBATING AND COOLING – THE COOLED INCUBATOR IN BIOLOGY, ZOOLOGY, PHARMACEUTICS AND FOOD
The air jacket temperature control system ensures that the working chamber of the incubator is perfectly sealed off from the outside. The advantages: rapid and precise temperature control, no evaporator-related drying out of samples, no icing of the cooling unit, no de-humidification of the inner chamber.
For work predominantly close to the ambient temperature, the extremely energy-saving Memmert Peltier-cooled incubator IPP is recommended. If you just want to store samples in biology, biotechnology, the pharmaceutics or food industry, specifically over long periods and at constant temperatures, we we recommend our IPS cooled storage chamber with a chamber volume of 749 litres.
THE MEMMERT COOLED INCUBATOR ICPECO OFFERS UNIQUE ADVANTAGES
- CO2 Refrigerant (R744) is climate-neutral
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- temperature ramps programmable via AtmoControl software (models with TwinDISPLAY)
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
CLIMATE-NEUTRAL REFRIGERANT CO2 ENSURES BETTER COOLING PERFORMANCE
An ICPeco is not only environmentally-friendly, but also virtually maintenance-free and extremely powerful. Compared to appliances with R134a as refrigerant, it has faster temperature change rates during cooling-down. The refrigerant used in Memmert ICHeco/ICPeco appliances with the abbreviation R744 and the chemical molecular formula CO2 is practically climate-neutral. In addition, R744 does not contain chlorine, is neither flammable nor toxic, does not cause ozone depletion in the atmosphere and does not need to be disposed of or recycled. Memmert cooled incubators ICP with refrigerant R134a will be available in parallel for a transitional period.
On average 20 % faster temperature change rates with a CO2-cooled compressor (measurement ICP260eco at ambient temperature +22 °C according to IEC 60068-3-5)
Standard units are safety-approved and bear the test marks:
|More information about Compressor-cooled incubator ICPeco|