High-precision stability testing
Are you looking for a stability chamber for environmental simulation, material testing and stability testing which is quiet, space-saving, environmentally friendly and at the same time extremely economical? Then choose the innovative Peltier technology in the HPP constant climate chamber for stable and precise long-term tests. The temperature control from +0 ºC to +70 ºC, as well as the active humidification and dehumidification from 10% to 90% rh, are optimally tuned to the requirements of stability analysis.
- Temperature range up to +70 °C
- 6 model sizes (108 to 1360 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- Digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification up to 90%
- Double doors as standard: prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
ENERGY EFFICIENT PELTIER TECHNOLOGY SAVES MONEY IN THE LONG TERM
Most stability tests are performed at a temperature close to the ambient temperature. Here, the impressive economy of the heating and cooling concept with Peltier elements can be seen, already proven thousands of times in Memmert appliances. Over the course of a test run lasting several months, energy savings of up to 90 % can be achieved. Because it runs so quietly, the constant climate chamber is ideal not only for environment simulation and long-term material tests, but also for breeding insects, zebra fish and reptiles.
A MEMMERT CONSTANT CLIMATE OFFERS UNIQUE ADVANTAGES
- Intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- Temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Peltier heating and cooling concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
OPTIONAL ILLUMINATION UNIT FOR CONSTANT CLIMATE CHAMBER HPP
If you select the light module option, you can also use this uniquely precise climate chamber for applications such as seed germination, plant cultivation or breeding of zebra fish or insects, especially Drosophila breeding, under a constant climate and under daylight conditions. As an alternative, you can choose cold white light (6,500 Kelvin) or a combination of cold white and warm white light (2,700 Kelvin), dimmable in steps of 1%.
TEMPERATURE-HUMIDITY WORKING RANGE HPP
Not all climate chambers are the same. The humidity content of the chamber load, the ambient conditions and the respective temperature-humidity working range are decisive factors in the selection of the right appliance. In the adjacent diagram, you can see the possible temperature/humidity combinations for our constant climate chamber HPP.
Within the respective temperature-humidity range, condensation-free permanent operation is possible. To which extent condensation may occur in the threshold range depends on the humidity content of the chamber load and the ambient conditions.
This seems not to be the appropriate device for your temperature-humidity-working range?
See the other Memmert climate chambers.
- Humidity chamber HCP
- Climate chamber ICH / ICH L / ICH C
- Environmental test chambers CTC / TTC
- Constant climate chamber for keeping mice HPPlife
Standard units are safety-approved and bear the test marks:
|More information about Constant climate chamber HPP|