MAISCH DEVICE LP ELECTRONIC
A LABORATORY FOR ROUTINE AND RESEARCH ANALYSIS
The device has already been programmed in the routine: conference analysis and all Hartong analyzes.
With up to 6 other maisch programs of your choice, you can experiment with temperature, time and temperature gradient. And that to about 92 degrees.
The 6 programs can be saved and exchanged. In the PC version the number of free programs is unlimited. For all analysis processes, the display of the temperature / time curve of the current analysis on the display (or PC on the PC version) is possible. In addition, the analysis process can be saved and printed.
The appliance is also ideally suited for the determination (according to Horst Lochner) of the last fermentation in wort or beer within 3 hours.
Mailing machines LP Electronic
- LP 4 with 4 cups
- LP 8 with 8 cups
- LP 12 with 12 cups
- LP 16 with 16 cups
- LP 20 with 20 cups
Each as a normal or a PC version
- LP 4 – LP 12: 220/230 Volt, 50/60 Hertz> = LP 16: 400 Volt, 50/60 Hertz
- power consumption 14.5 A, heating 3000 Watt (LP 4 – LP 12)
- Water inlet 1/2 “Hose water outlet = 1.5” Pipe connection (DN 40) – Shut-off valve
- Housing = steel / aluminum, powder-coated bath tub, stirrer and stainless steel fitting cup bath cover = polished stainless steel
- Measure glasses for refill water with ring marking
- Display with function keys
- Stirrer for Hartong analysis (Hartongrührer)
- Cup lid
- Cup numbering
- Transfer software for PC to view, save and print (for the normal version)
- Plastic funnel and folding filter
- All laboratory chemicals for the malt analysis