Moisture meter LMA200 for the moisture analysis in liquid and pasty samples with a moisture content ranging from approx. 8 to 100 %. The humidity meter uses microwave drying which produces results up to 300 x faster than a drying oven for samples with high moisture content. A built-in analytical weighing system inside the moisture meter LMA200 measures the weight loss of a sample and determines the end point at which the sample has reached a constant weight.
- Can be used for liquid and pasty samples with a moisture content ranging from approx. 8 to 100%
- Analysis time approx. 40 – 120 seconds (depends on type of sample and moisture content)
- Easy two-key operation for routine moisture measurements
- End-point determination: Fully automatic, by means of mass and moisture sensors; User-defined as loss of weight/unit of time for measurement; Timer mode
- Built-in analytical weighing system with a capacity of 70 g and a resolution of 0.1 mg for weight values
If the sample contains a high moisture content, microwave drying is the fastest and most effective procedure (loss-on-drying) for heating samples. A sample is heated by absorption of microwave radiation. A built-in analytical weighing system measures the weight loss of a sample and determines the end point at which the sample has reached a constant weight. In addition, an air moisture sensor monitors the progress of a moisture analysis run, thus providing double the certainty to assure reliable results.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us….