BRAND has significantly expanded its product range of extra-thin-wall disposable products, which were specially developed to satisfy the demands of PCR applications, particularly in 96-well PCR plates. Single tubes, strips of 8 and 12, and, for high sample throughput, PCR plates in 24-well, 48-well, 96-well, and 384-well formats are available. Thus, there is an optimal product for every application.
The Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) revolutionized molecular biology and is used today in many different applications. The size of PCR disposables must be as varied as the applications for which they are used.
- Suitable for use in common thermal cyclers.
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times.
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking
- Highly transparent flat covers optimally suited for qPCR
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285