Gentle, powerful, energy-saving: Vacuum drying oven VO
Reliable, comfortable and energy-efficient – that’s how vacuum drying works today. Separately adjustable and directly heated thermoshelves ensure precise temperature control and, thanks to the digital pressure control, the chamber load is not only dried at high speed but also extremely gently in our powerful and robust vacuum drying oven. Together with the speed-controlled vacuum pump, the vacuum oven VO forms an unbeatably energy-efficient duo. The pump is perfectly tidied away in the matching base cabinet.
- Temperature range up to +200 °C
- Vacuum control range: 5 to 1100 mbar
- 3 model sizes (29 to 101 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- Anti-splinter; VDE-tested door construction for all models
- Pump control: Optimised rinsing of the pump membrane as well as signal output for switching the pump ON/OFF according to requirements.
- Optional: Pump base cabinet and energy-efficient vacuum pump
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED HEATING-UP AND PROCESSING TIMES IN THE VACUUM DRYING OVEN
Multi-Level-Heating & Sensing: intelligent direct heating via individually placeable thermoshelves with separate sensors guarantees short heating and process times in the Memmert vacuum drying oven. The control circuits react precisely to different loads or humidity and maintain a constant set temperature during vacuum drying. Thanks to the direct contact between the heating and the load, practically no heat loss occurs. Each thermoshelf can be individually calibrated.
UNIQUELY PRECISE: THE MEMMERT VO DIRECT HEATING SYSTEM
If large amounts of powder and granulate need to be dried in the vacuum oven, the vacuum cycles, offered exclusively by Memmert worldwide, come into play: Two vacuum values can be set, between which the pressure is oscillated under controlled conditions. This way, a large amount of dry air is admitted within a short time, which absorbs humidity and is immediately extracted by the vacuum pump.
CLIMATE-FRIENDLY ACCESSORIES: VACUUM PUMP SAVES AROUND 70 % ENERGY
The spectrum for vacuum drying in a Memmert vacuum oven VO ranges from foodstuffs to cosmetics, granulate, watches, books, printed circuit boards, to electronic components or injection moulds – also due to the low final vacuum of the speed-controlled, chemical-resistant vacuum pump of up to 2 mbar. The demand-oriented pump control ensures a significantly longer service life for the membranes. The energy saving potential is particularly impressive compared to an uncontrolled vacuum pump: with representative measurements in ramp operation, energy consumption was around 70 % lower, and even better values were achieved with a constant vacuum value. The speed-controlled Memmert vacuum pump is automatically detected by every vacuum drying oven VO. In the event that another vacuum pump or a central vacuum supply is connected, the vacuum is controlled via solenoid valves.
A MEMMERT VACUUM DRYING OVEN OFFERS UNIQUE ADVANTAGES
- User-friendly, intuitive operating concept
- Nearly exclusive use of high-quality, rust-resistant and easy to clean stainless steel for interior and exterior housing
- Precise and homogenous temperature control thanks to a product-specific heating concept
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data loggers and the AtmoCONTROL software
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
Standard units are safety-approved and bear the test marks:
|More information about Vacuum oven VO|